HI SO
super brief update - i know it's late (early for night owls aka me) but I just finished this and I had to share because i'm really obsessed with it...
I REDECORATED MY LAPTOP
so basically I used to have my laptop decorated with all homemade stickers - but then my water bottle spilled in my bag and she got a little waterlogged... but she survived! so its fine... i think? but anyways, my stickers got all water damaged (the least of my problems actually), so after i got my computer to turn back on and everything (phew) i took all my old icky stickers off and my computer kind of just... was naked for a while? it was super boring and not fun looking at all so i've been meaning to redecorate. today i found the sticker section in michael's. enough said.
anyways LOOK
pls appreciate all the details and ignore the glare... and also the yarn from my current project
i'm really really happy with how it turned out! I also just bought some keyboard stickers that i'm still waiting on (you'll get another review then don't worry) but it's almost done! i'm trying to do things that make me excited (and not nervous/terrified) for school and this def helped :D everything is so perfect and so me!! i'm really happy with how it turned out.
love u guys!!
xx, ttl
No comments:
Post a Comment